Golf & MORE
Discover the best courses in Italy
JSH Hotels & Resorts presents its golf courses located in dream destinations united by beauty of design. We have always loved golf and this passion of ours now translates into expertise, experience and high-quality services. From north to south Italy, in the most charming holiday destinations in Tuscany, Sicily and Veneto, or in the most beautiful Italian art cities, such as Rome and Bologna, playing golf at all levels will be a unique experience because it consists not only of sport, but of discovery of the territory, culture, art, food and good wine. In other words: Wellness.
• Privileged tee time booking
• Golf clinic with unlimited balls
• Guaranteed tee times
• Privileged relationship with the golf courses for our customers
• Thorough knowledge of golf courses (flat, sports, with many bunkers)
• Timeliness in handling requests and response
• Functioning, fast and free wifi connection
• Proximity to golf course
• Golf mindsetting
• Golf Cart
• Hand or electric trolley and water hazards) to be shared with our customers
• Courses and classes with teachers
• Driving range reservation for golf clinics and golf groups
• Transfer to and from the Airport
• Battery charger for e-cart
In our portfolio, we boast 3 prestigious Golf Resorts:
IL PICCIOLO ETNA GOLF RESORT & SPA, Etna, Sicily
the first 18 hole course built in Sicily - Par 72
I MONASTERI GOLF & SPA RESORT, Syracuse, Sicily
18 holes - Par 71, 6520 meters
GOLF HOTEL PUNTA ALA, Maremma Tuscany
18 holes - par 72 on 6168 mt. Opened in 1964
We are among the first and largest Italian groups to be able to ask for a wide and defined know-how in the Golf sector. It is experience gained over the years in the field that today guarantees us a leading place in the golf segment in terms of development, national and international presence, relationships and scope of action in the Sales & Marketing area. We have always loved and supported this sport, and this has allowed us today to achieve maximum competence and experience. The golf services offered in our resorts are advanced and even where there are no golf courses at the property, we offer the opportunity to play thanks to partnerships with the best golf clubs available nearby.
We use the ten-year expertise of Guy Roberts, Golf Specialist & Golf Marketing Manager who follow the Southern Italy / South Europe markets. With his support, we work on the development of golf products on new markets and platforms, organize events and consolidate relationships with the major players in the sector, with journalists, golfers, testimonials and decision makers both national and international.
IN THE GOLF SECTOR
What do we do
• Participation in the main international golf fairs: IGTM, CMT Stuttgart, Zurich Golf, Rhein Golf, Parma Golf Show, Golf International Show
• Partnerships on international events (eg U.S. Kids)
• Active collaboration with the main Italian and European circuits and organizations of Golf tournaments
• Organization of tournaments and stages
• Partnership with the main Italian associations of golfers and players
• Consolidated relationships with PROs for events and golf clinics from all over Europe
• Consolidated relationships with the main "Tour and Travel" operators in the golf sector
• Two international experts involved throughout the year in relationships, events and development in the Golf sector
• Golf specialist figures within the properties for the organization of events, commercial development and assistance to golfing clientele
• Excellent and consolidated relationship with the golf Federations
• IAGTO member (International Association of Golf Tour Operator)
• Presence in catalogs, magazines and specialized publications that target golf such as Acentro, Golf1, GolfWeek, Suddeutsche
• Send DEM and targeted newsletters on golfers’ databases
• Development of customized ad hoc offers for individual customers and groups
SEA, MOUNTAIN AND ART CITIES, GOOD FOOD AND WELLNESS
Golf & More
Before, during and after golf, with JSH you will enjoy sublime comfort directly on the greens, and the best in terms of hospitality. The JSH menus are designed by Andrea Ribaldone, the famous Michelin-starred chef, the breakfasts are rich, sweet and tasty, with fresh fruit, local meat, bread, cheese and other products made by hand in our kitchens. The rooms are cozy, elegant, and meet the highest standards in terms of comfort, size and design. For a moment of wellness, there are the JSH SPAs designed by the prestigious French brand Clarins, a leader in the world of spas. The elegant Clubhouse is surrounded by nature allows you to immerse yourself in refined and relaxing atmospheres. Moreover, in all JSH resorts you will find the Local Coach, an "evolved concierge" ready to suggest tailor-made excursions, tours and itineraries, to discover the inexhaustible riches of the surrounding territories, including tastings in the best wineries, preferential visits to historical sites, archaeological and cultural sites, sailing trips, cycling and beautiful strolls.
RYDER CUP 2022
In 2022 Italy will host the Ryder Cup, the most prestigious international golf competition. This is a historic goal for Italian golf, even more so if you think about the opponents countries like Germany, Spain, Austria, Denmark and Turkey, nations that boast a very consolidated golf tradition. This success gets even more meaning today, that Francesco Molinari, during the Ryder Cup 2018, scored the decisive point for the European team, bringing it to the victory.
The competition will take place in Rome and the official gaming venue will be the Marco Simone Golf & Country Club, the club owned by the Biagiotti family.
The motivations that have pushed the Ryder Cup Commission to choose Rome are well summarized in the words of Richard Hills, Director of the Bid Management Team of Ryder Cup Europe: "The Italian candidacy impressed us for its solidity from the infrastructural, commercial and support from the Government, as well as from the private sector. The programs to upgrade and enhance the game are literally spectacular, as is the commitment to the development of golf in the country at all levels. We can not wait to get to work together with the Italian team to give life to the 2022 edition".